Moms Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Purex Insiders Review Giveway--Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash




As a Purex Insider, I was chosen to review this product and provide a review on it. I was also given 3 coupons to give out to my readers.  Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent in exchange for my review. All opinions stated here are my own.
Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash is a hypoallergenic, dye-free formula for sensitive skin, with a fresh nature-inspired scent, and is packed with the cleaning power of Purex Dirt Lift Action. 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UeEWsLWVVjA/UUpeUxhEB5I/AAAAAAAAK0Q/3y0snTJMzbA/s1600/purex1.png

I truly love all Purex detergents, which I have been lucky enough to try out and review, however, the tropical scent of this one allows me to actually ENJOY washing clothes. Every time I run the washing machine, it sends the tropical scent into the air. Not only does it smell amazing, the detergent gets the clothing super clean and smelling good.


In order to get a chance to receive a coupon to try this product for FREE, you must do the following steps:
11)      You must like the Purex brand Facebook page at www.facebook.com/purex.
22)      After liking their page, you must post a comment on the PUREX Facebook page stating that you heard of this contest on Mom’s Lil’ Secrets blog and you must link it back to my blog.
33)      After you complete steps 1 and 2, you must come back to my blog and leave a message with the link to the your Facebook posting so that I can verify your posting.
The first 3 people to complete all 3 steps above will receive a coupon for one full size bottle of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent with Dirt Lift Action.

10 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/purex/posts/235513293253845 done mummyshope@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your participation. I will contact you for your mailing address.

      Delete
  2. posted https://www.facebook.com/purex/posts/233028706836530

    nicolemb2010 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your participation. I will contact you for your address.

      Delete
  3. I did the steps and here is the link https://www.facebook.com/purex/posts/10151186957664649. I have going to share on facebook and twitter. Maybe we can get some more people over to your blog.

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already contacted you. Your coupons that you won are on their way in Friday's mail! :)

      Delete
  4. All coupons are now gone...for this item!

    ReplyDelete
  5. to add email sign up to your blog try to go to: design, then layout, then add a gadget, then follow by email... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope i did everything right , love purex,

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!