Moms Affiliate Banner

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Movie Screening Review- "Moms' Night Out"



As a member of MomSelect, I was invited to a private movie screening of an upcoming movie called "Moms' Night Out." This was my first movie screening, and this is my first review on a movie screening. I was not provided any monetary compensation. I received 2 free tickets to the screening, and once we arrived, the marketing team for the movie had swag bags with marketing gifts in it for the bloggers and guests to enjoy. I'm so excited! All opinions within this review are my own.

I attended the screening last month, with my 12 yrs old daughter, and we had a blast! This movie is keep-you-on-your-toes funny! Not one single person could stop laughing throughout the whole movie. I have never watched a movie that kept me laughing the whole time. (I laughed so much that I ended up triggering my asthma and had to use my inhaler during the movie. LOL)


"Moms' Night Out" features many well-known names in acting and the music industry, such as, Sarah Drew (from "Grey's Anatomy"), Sean Astin (from "Lord of the Rings" and "Goonies"), Patricia Heaton (from "Everybody Loves Raymond"), David Hunt (from "The Dead Pool"), Andrea Logan White (from "Marriage Retreat"), Robert Amaya (from "October Baby" and "Courageous"), Abbie Cobb (from "90210" and "Good Luck Charlie: It's Christmas!"), Harry Shum, Jr. (from "Glee"), Kevin Downes (from "Courageous"), Alex Kendrick (from "Courageous" and "Fire Proof"), and Trace Adkins, country music sensation. This movie is directed by The Erwin Brothers (who also directed "October Baby"). "Moms' Night Out" was filmed entirely on location in Birmingham, Alabama. This movie was given a rating of PG due to some action. I can PROMISE you that there is not one single curse word, profanity, or sexual content in this movie. It is the perfect movie for the whole family!

"Moms' Night Out" encompasses what every mom's life is like: full of chaos, errands, messes, and headaches. The one thing every mom would just love to have is a night out with her friends! Well, in order for most moms to do that, someone must tend to the kiddos. In "Moms' Night Out," the fathers are left to care for their children, and every single fear that a mom could have about leaving her kids in the care of anyone, eventually comes true during this movie! Watch as these fathers try to figure out how in the world their wives, the mothers of their children, tend to all the chaos on a daily basis. Since the movie is due to come out on Mother's Day, May 9, 2014, I am not going to give too much story line away, but I guarantee if you take your mom, wife, or just yourself to watch this movie on opening day/night, you will have a blast! (I loved it so much that I'm going to drag my husband out to watch it!)

I can honestly say that this movie is the best movie I've seen in a long time! I rarely get out to watch movies at theaters because I tend to fall asleep during the first 5-15 minutes of the movie. This movie had me laughing so much that I did not fall asleep even once!

You can find out more about "Moms' Night Out" by checking out the IMDb page about the movie. You can also check out the trailer for the movie. You can also find out more about the movie and the learn about the behind the scenes stuff when you check out the website!

REMEMBER, "MOMS' NIGHT OUT" HITS THE MOVIE THEATERS ON MAY 9, 2014!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!