Moms Affiliate Banner

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Product Review- Natural Goddesses Warming Tarts

Recently, I agreed to do a product review for a natural product company called Natural Goddesses. I received samples of several of their products to try out and review. The opinions in this review are my own. I received no monetary compensation.

Natural Goddesses sent 2 scents of warming tarts to be reviewed: Blueberry Pumpkin Patch Tarts and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Tarts. I had never experienced using tarts or a tart warmer prior to this review, so I had to set out to purchase a new tart warmer! That was fun! :)

First to review is the Blueberry Pumpkin Patch Tarts. When I smelled this pack of tarts, I was in love. It smells like a pumpkin pie with a hint of blueberries. I thought it would smell the same way when it as melting in the tart warmer. However, it did not. The scent was very faint, and I could not really smell it in my kitchen where I had it warming. I had to get close to the warmer to be able to smell it. I like stronger scents, so for that reason, this was not my favorite. The second scent is Chocolate Dipped Strawberries. This one smells very chocolaty in the package and because of that, I thought that I would not enjoy the scent; however, I was wrong! I loved this one! When it was melting, it had a decadent scent to it. It was not too overpowering, but I could smell this one a lot more than the Blueberry Pumpkin Patch one. All in all, both of these tarts were great! Plus, with these tarts, which are made of soy wax, you can reuse the melted wax. Simply pour the melted wax into a small container. Let it stay in the container until you want to reuse it. I used an empty pill bottle, which worked perfectly, and then when I was ready to reuse it, all I had to do was simply push the bottle on the sides to loosen the wax, then it fell right out (in the shape of the bottle). You could use any small container though.

I timed the tarts to see how long it took them to melt. It took on average about 20 minutes for these tarts to melt.



To check out or learn more about Natural Goddesses' products, please email them, check them out on Facebook, and you can also go to their Etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!