Moms Affiliate Banner

Monday, April 7, 2014

Chatterbox by Houseparty.com Product Review- Mable's Labels

As a member of Houseparty.com, I was chosen to try out and review adorable products from Mable's Labels. I was given the chance to place a FREE order to try out a Basic Kit of Mabel's Labels, at no cost to me, in exchange for my product review. The opinions expressed here are my own.

I am the busy mom of 2 kids, ages 12 and 4, and they are very active. They go to school, do sports, do clubs and after-school activities, and they are constantly on the go. To know that I could properly identify an item of theirs with a simple tag, if needed, in the event that they left something behind somewhere, is ingenious! I loved the idea! However, I have never been too keen on putting my kids' first names on anything that they take outside of the home, for the simple fact that I would not want someone to call them by their names and make them think the person knows him or her. I got around that idea though and used our last name, which most people can't even pronounce. LOL Using our last name also means that the labels could be used on items for the whole family, too.

The package has arrived!!!
Look at all the goodies!
 The standard kit, that was sent to me, included a booklet of a variety of labels. There were Skinny-Minis (designed to identify even the smallest school supplies, etc), Tag Mates (laundry-safe labels for clothes that require no ironing or sewing), Shoe Labels (extra-tough labels that peel and stick to the insoles of footwear), and Bag Tags (tough, waterproof metal tags for backpacks, sporting equipment, luggage, and more). My kit also came with 5- $10 off coupon cards for me to give to my readers!!!






Here are some shots of MY labels!






Mable's Labels are very durable and can be used on pretty much anything! These are just 2 ways that I have used them for my kids!

The above pictures show the Skinny-Minis being used on my daughter's craft box and on my son's Leap Pad Ultra. There are so many uses for these adorable labels.

To learn more about Mable's Labels, check out their website! If you are interested in receiving a $10 off $50 or more coupon card, please comment below with an email to be contacted at. I will request your mailing address via email.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!