Moms Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Purex Insiders Sweepstakes- Fels-Naptha *Removing America’s Stains for Over 100 years*



Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar has been a trusted laundry bar and stain-removing product since 1894. It removes greasy and oily stains, perspiration and ring-around-the-collar stains. In honor of this great product, Purex will be giving away a year’s supply of Purex Fels-Naptha each day from July 14 – 23, 2014.

I can speak from my own personal experience with using this product. I wanted to learn how to make my own homemade laundry detergent, so I began researching it online, and I found several "recipes" that used Fels-Naptha. I chose one that was best suited for my family, and I made a batch. It was amazing! It was a powder form, and it was definitely up to par with some of the leading brands of detergent. Having the Fels-Naptha in it made it extremely good at fighting tough stains.


In order for you to be one of the lucky ones to enter this great sweepstakes, please click on this link and follow the directions for entering.

As a Purex Insider, I have agreed to spread the word about this amazing sweepstakes in exchange for being entered into a contest to receive a chance at winning a giftcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!