Moms Affiliate Banner

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Purex Insiders Coupon Giveway & Review- Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash

As a member of Purex Insiders, I have been chosen to try out and provide a product review for Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash. In exchange for my product review, I received one FREE full sized bottle of Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash to try out and coupons for FREE full sized bottles of Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash to provide to my blog readers. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own.



Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash is the newest member of the Dial Coconut Water line of products. Coconut water is known to be very rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that help to provide and replenish hydration. Mango is also known to be rich in nutrients and has a delicious smell! So what better way to hydrate your skin than to use an amazingly fresh-smelling product that contains coconut water AND mango?


When I first opened the bottle, it literally brought to mind memories of laying on the beach, which was wonderful because this is the first summer in several years that we have NOT been to the beach! So, taking a little mini-vacation every time I shower is a wonderful way to "get away"! Once I lathered the body wash onto my skin, I could feel the refreshing mango and the hydrating coconut water replenishing my skin that has been dried by other products. It was so blissful! I love how it makes my skin feel so smooth afterwards!
Now you, my blog reader, can enjoy a relaxing "mini-vacation" too! To have a chance at receiving a coupon for ONE FREE Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash 11.75 oz size or larger, please comment below with one "relaxing" or "blissful" memory you have from this summer or a previous summer. I will pick winners randomly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!