Moms Affiliate Banner

Monday, August 31, 2015

Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic FREE EVENT for Kids and Dogs

Upon looking for FREE events to take my kids to, I came across a vet clinic in Milwaukee county that was hosting a free fun event for kids and dogs! I had never heard of the clinic, but I thought it sounded like a great event to attend. They offered cotton candy, popcorn and fun things for kids to do, plus they were giving FREE nail trims and orthopaedic exams to dogs. Why not save some money on our dog's care, right? So we went! I'm so glad we did!





Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic is located in Hales Corners, Wisconsin, which was approximately 35 minutes for us to drive to from our home in Racine. This clinic was very well-organized and very clean. They had separate rooms for cats and dogs, which I thought was great. Their staff was very friendly and all smiles. We were given a personal tour of the facility. They had a "teddy bear surgery room" set up for kids to see how surgery is basically done (in a non-threatening way).
 My kids enjoyed seeing this and were thankful that it was just a teddy bear. LOL

The poor teddy bear had some serious visceral issues (sorry, "nurse talk". I'm a nurse also. Visceral means its "guts."). It's poor insides were exposed. Luckily, it was sedated. LOL

Our dog, a Pitbull named Isabella, enjoyed her "pedicure" and her "massage" that she received for free! Her nails are all pretty now, and her orthopaedic exam gave her a clean bill of health! The veterinarian was extremely nice and caring. She loved our dog too!



 I was extremely impressed with this facility and the staff members. I honestly believe that we may end up transferring Isabella's care to Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic. It may be a 35 minutes drive, but Isabella loved being there, and I felt like she was in good hands. With Isabella being my husband's service dog, she needs the best of care. I honestly feel she would receive it at this clinic.

After we were done, we were given lots of "swag" to take home! :)


If you would like to learn more about Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic, you can check out their Facebook page here and you can check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!